YXQ 80M Digital Laser Distance Meter Handheld Rangefinder with High Precision Infrared Measuring Instrument Electronic
Free Shipping Included! YXQ 80M Digital Laser Distance Meter Handheld Rangefinder with High Precision Infrared Measuring Instrument Electronic by YXQ at The ICFG. MPN: BC000X1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Laser range finder Use method 1. Place the rangefinder over the wall, or place it on the floor, or simply hold it on your hand. 2. Press the
Laser range finder
1. Place the rangefinder over the wall, or place it on the floor, or simply hold it on your hand.
2. Press the distance button to turn on the laser.
3. Point the laser at the target, press the distance button again, and read the measured reading directly from the screen.
4. When measuring the area, press the area button and then measure the length and width. The range finder will automatically calculate the area.
5. While measuring the volume, press the Volume button and measure the length, width, and height.
To add or subtract the distance, first measure a distance, and then press the plus or minus sign to add or subtract the next distance. Use this function to measure the perimeter, non-linear distance (add multiple short distances), and measure directly (measure the entire segment and subtract a small segment to get the remaining distance)
Widely used in a high degree of measurement, area measurement, volume measurement, hook shares measurement; 20 sets of data storage.
Features & Highlights
- Product Name: Laser range finder; Specifications Model: OQ-40; Measuring accuracy: 1.5mm
- Measuring range: 0.03-80M; Minimum display: 1mm; single measurement time: 0.1 ~ 4s
- Battery type: AAA battery 1.5V × 2; Operating temperature: 0 ℃ -40 ℃
- Product Size: 118 × 54 × 27mm;Product weight: 160 g
- Automatically turn off the laser: 60s; automatic shutdown: 480s
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.57 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|