Acetech AC6000 Airsoft Gun Speed Tester BBs Shooting Chronograph
Free Shipping Included! Acetech AC6000 Airsoft Gun Speed Tester BBs Shooting Chronograph by Acetech at The ICFG. MPN: 0732169280015. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Acetech is founded by former Xcortech team members to build better airsoft related electronics • Support Micro-USB(5V/0.5A) power input(no battery
• Support Micro-USB(5V/0.5A) power input(no battery charge function) or Use AAA alkaline battery*4
• Measures Muzzle Velocity from 30 m/s ~ 400 m/s (90 ft/s ~ 1200 ft/s)
• Ammo parameter setting supports 5 memory slots
• Ammo parameter setting from Weight: 0.01g ~ 9.99g Caliber 4.5mm ~ 18mm • 25 memory slots for velocity and ROF (Rate of fire)
• Idling and low battery auto power off function.
• Pattent Led Lens Design for focusing and diffusing.
• IR sensor calculate function, Accuracy greatly improved.
• Auto-calculate MAX, MIN, AVG by shot memory
• Energy Per Unit Area Calculation
• FCC, CE, RoHS compliant
• Tripod Ready mounting hole (Screw for standard camera / camcorder tripods )
• Support Micro-USB(5V/0.5A) power input(no battery charge function)
• ROF range: 100~5000RPM
• Extra large tube (diameter 36mm)
• Weight: 290g without battery.
• Size : L x W x H = 130 x 108 x 61 (mm)
Q1:Why my AC6000 is inaccurate?
A1: Factors do affect speed testing
• Battery: 1. low voltage, 2. Please use alkaline battery instead of carbon zinc battery
• CO2 smoke: In case of too much smoke causing the inaccuracy, please stay your muzzle 10cm away from the shooting hole of chrono when use CO2 airsoft gun shooting
• Over measures range: AC6000 measures muzzle velocity from 30 m/s ~ 400 m/s (90 ft/s ~ 1200 ft/s)
Q2: Why my AC6000 can't show ROF (Rate of fire)?
A2: Shooting over 10 shots continuously is required, when you do the ROF test.
Features & Highlights
- AC6000 is an airsoft chronograph with high quality and accuracy.
- User-friendly interface with 128*128 pixel OLED in white color
- Easier to control: Equipped with 4-way push button
- More durable: IR sensor self-calibration as well as IR sensor calibration in production
- Friendly UI: Enables user directly select and change ammo parameters in main screen
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.88 x 2.91 x 2.91 inches|