- Call to order was made by President Oltmanns at 1:15pm.
- Attendance was taken by Vice President Spitzer in attendance were President Oltmanns, Vice President Spitzer, Speaker Kaiser, Rep. Jarratt, Rep. McCabe, Rep. Kirk, Rep. O’Connell. It was determined that a quorum was present and the meeting continued.
- It was determined that the Illinois Conservatives would move forward to create a Federal PAC.
- Annual fundraiser will take place on Flag Day (June 14th, 2012) for the 3rd consecutive year.
- New literature will be ordered to replace out of date literature.
- A reporter from the group will be sent to CPAC-Chicago to give our members live updates.
- Discussion took place on our meeting structure and how we endorse candidates.
- Budget was presented by President Oltmanns.
- Much discussion followed about third party candidates.
- Floor was opened to the public with many people addressing the leadership team.